Poor Sterling!
He called me at 5:00 yesterday afternoon to tell me he was going to be working for another couple of hours. Ok, that's fine. (Every once in awhile he has to work longer if he really needs to get something done.) Then 7:00 rolls around and he calls to tell me he will probably be working until 9:00. Then 10:30 rolls around- probably for another two hours. Well, Sterling called me at 1:45 and he felt so bad for waking me up but he told me he wouldn't be home for awhile. He finally made it home at 6:00 am this morning and had officially worked a 22 hour day.
Now, it wouldn't be terrible except that all he had time to do was take a shower and eat breakfast before he had to turn around and leave again for work.
They have a car (a jeep? I can't remember) that has a photo shoot today at 7:30 am and they had to have all of their Bushwacker products on it. Sterling said something this morning about cutting out sheet metal and repositioning the axle. (I was half way asleep.) Poor Sterling, he looked so tired. I told him that he had to come home soon. To not even stay close to a full 8 hour day of work. Hopefully, he comes home to sleep or else I'll have one grouchy husband.
2 comments:
Oh man that sucks!
Dang! Poor sterling! And poor Anna! I hate going to bed without Scott here. Hope he got home at a decent time today!
Post a Comment