Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween and Such

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been super busy! For Halloween, Sterling surprised me with tickets to a Trailblazers game against the San Antonio Spurs! We won! By 1 point. It was a nail-biter of a game but it was so much fun to go to the opening home game of the season. Everyone got cool hats for free when they came in the door. This is a picture of us after we won! I was so happy!

I was yelling for joy! We won!

Us in our cute hats! The lady next to me spilt her nasty beer all over my hat, so I took hers from under her seat instead. She never came back for it anyway. If she wanted a hat, she could have the nasty beer hat! Gross... It smelled so bad.

By special request from my mom, I am posting a picture of my beautiful Fall wreath that Momma-Pam helped me make. It was really simple to make and so much prettier than the pre-made wreathes sold in the store. (And cheaper! It cost me less than $15 to make!)


I like the cute little scarecrow, hiding in the grass! I also like the gold, sparkly bird on the left side, kind of hidden as well. Very pretty! Thanks Momma-Pam, you'll have to come down before Christmas to help me with the Christmas one too! (Please come down, we have an extra bed now! Tempting, I know!)

If I don't post for awhile, it is because I am so busy with school, as usual. I have tests every week. I will post the pictures from Sterling's newest project this weekend, hopefully, if we get it done! He's working so diligently right now.

Love!

3 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

That wreath is fetchin awesome, good job!

M-McClellan said...

Very cute wreath. Can you make me one?

Logan Family said...

Sure!