So last month when Emily and Scott got married, the whole family was in Utah (the only time we have all been together in such a lond time. Probably a couple of years.) and it was time to take family pictures. Yippee! Here are a few good ones...

Back row: Jason Powell, Bobby Powell, Sterling Logan, Momma Powell, Daddy Powell, Greg McClellan, Scott Copeland, Middle Row: Ashley Powell with Emma Powell, Abbie Powell, Anna Logan, Sarah Powell, Michelle McClellan, Emily Copeland, Front Row: Madison McClellan, William Powell, James Powell holding Payton McClellan

We are one big, happy family!


Those silly kids


Madi looking cute, as always

Probably one of the my top 3 favorite pictures of the whole bunch

Mommy and Daddy who made it all happen! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Hi Anna! I love these pictures. Everybody looks so great. We need to have a big family reunion!
Your family is so beautiful! I love seeing you and Sterling together, makes me so happy!
I like how Madi is grabbing Sterling's bottom.
Post a Comment