Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Advertising?

So, we see this billboard all the time when we are getting on the highway and we can't help but laugh...



Mama Needs a new pair of shingles... Time for Siding?
Hahahahaha!!!! The worst advertisment we have ever seen.... And it gets better...
We were reading a local magazine a couple of weeks ago and we found an advertisement for the same company with the same lady. But this time she was not covering up her face. I now see why she had to hold that siding in front of her face. She is so scary looking. They didn't want people to get into an accident because of her scariness. I wish I could find that magazine ad. It was priceless! If I find it, I will post it.


1 comment:

Blackberry Bratt said...

I SO agree with you! I see that ad all the time as well and I just wonder what those guys were thinking?! Mama needs a new pair of SHINGLES??? I feel a little sick to my stomach every time I see it...thanks for taking a stand. We all need to do that on occasion! (smiley face)