Saturday, April 30, 2011

Haircut

I desperately needed a haircut. I don't think I'd had that many split ends since high school! Plus with JJ constantly pulling it out and it getting in the way when I was trying to feed him or change his diaper, etc, it needed to go short.

The Before Shot



And After



And the best part was, I have always wanted to donate my hair (check that off my bucket list) and I had way more than enough for Locks of Love. It was scary cutting it but it definitely goes towards a great cause. Help them out if you can. Read more about Locks of Love by clicking here!


4 comments:

The Copelands said...

I love it!

Renae said...

I agree with Emily, I love it!

Briana said...

yeah, i agree with everyone else - it looks fantastic!! you powells sure look good with short hair. i thought you looked totally legit and like a mommy in that second picture (in a good, sassy, official way - not a frumpy way). :)

yay for good haircuts!

cj said...

You're new hair looks super cute! You are a brave soul. I watched the locks of love donation video and was tramatized. hahaha. You're a better woman than me.