This is the finished blanket that I made Jason and Ashley's soon-to-be-born child. It is soft and thick, so it will keep Beverly Rose nice and warm! I'll probably make this blanket again because you can't really mess up on it. If you mess up, you find out by the end of the row and then you just take out that row. My first project without mistakes!! :)
5 comments:
So pretty! Again, I'm way blown away by your skills! :)
I love it! You are so good at knitting!!
That is awesome! Anna, you are amazing!
It looks great :) And what a great choice for a baby blanket as well. No big holes! I cannot tell you how many blankets we have that are knitted and have those big holes (intentionally, part of the design). Fingers, hands, and even arms can get through those things! LOL
Thanks Ashley. I've thought of the same thing as well. Designs with holes are not good for babies.
Post a Comment