Who-ho! I am getting closer, everyday. School ends in less than 10 months now. I have 127 credits and at the end of this quarter I will have 140 credits out of the 180 that I need. Only 40 credits to go. So here's a run-down of the classes remaining for me.
Summer Quarter: University Capstone Class- Urban Day Camp (I'm tutoring kids!); FIN 452- Investments; FIN 441- Fundamentals of Derivative Securities
Fall Quarter: FIN 456- International Financial Management; FIN 449- Valuation (Analysis of Financial Performance); Maybe ACTG 441- Introduction to Taxation
Winter Quarter: FIN 465- Finance Topics and Cases (Finance capstone); BA 495- Business school capstone; Random elective- History class in my American studies "cluster"
And then I am done. I graduate March 2010! I was going so fast for awhile and taking a ton of classes, but now that I'm getting towards the end I'll be taking 14 credits, 12 credits, 12 credits, respectively. Light loads! Who-ho! I'm almost done!!! <- Deserves 3 exclamation points because it's so exciting.
5 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting!!!
Hooray! So, so exciting!!
And p.s. I can't believe what a crazy genius you are - taking all those classes! Just reading their names made my head hurt :) Seriously, you rock!
YAY! That's awesome. Hopefully I'll graduate April 2010. Woohoo!
Wow! That is exciting!! It'll go by so quickly!
Yeah! I will be thinking about you and praying you do well!
Post a Comment